Effective Date: June 13, 2022
Unless otherwise expressly stated, terms in this notice have the same meaning as defined in our general Privacy Notice.
Scope Of Notice
For more details about how we process your personal information outside of our cookies, please review our general Privacy Notice.
What Are Cookies And Related Technologies
What We Collect When Using Cookies
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management and accessibility and cannot be switched off in our systems. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Functionality cookies. These enable a website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization for items such as remembering your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our Site and online services, and to see how visitors move around our Site and online services when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our Site and online services work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site and online services, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. They are used to track visitors across our Site. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it, and the marketing messages we send to you more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties who provide a service to us for this purpose. Please see the section below titled "Third Party Data Collection and Online Advertising" for more information. These do not include behavioral advertising cookies, which we do not collect.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, please utilize our cookie banner or use your browser to change the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Depending on your device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. In addition, if you want to reject cookies across all your browsers and devices, you will need to do so on each browser on each device you actively use.
Third Party Data Collection And Online Advertising
We may use targeting cookies that are set through our site by our third party advertising partners. These cookies may be used to build a better profile or show you relevant advertisements on their sites after you have visited our website.
Third Party Partners.
We may use Google Analytics, HubSpot or Linkedin, to recognize you and link the devices you use when you visit our Site or Services on your browser or mobile device, log in to your account on our Services, or otherwise engage with us. We share a unique identifier, like a user ID or hashed email address, with Google to facilitate the service. Google Analytics allows us to better understand how our users interact with our Services and to tailor our advertisements and content to you. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, as well as how you can control information sent to Google, review Google's site "How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps" located at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, including the Google Analytics Browser Ad-On here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We may also utilize certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Google Analytics, such as Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features enable us to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick advertising cookie) or other third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and display ads based on your past visits to the Services. You may control your advertising preferences or opt-out of certain Google advertising products by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at https://google.com/ads/preferences, or by visiting NAI’s online resources at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
How We Use Information Collected Via Cookies
- Email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- When you submit data through a form, (e.g., contact forms), cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Please note that we link some of the personal information we collect through cookies with the other personal information that we collect about you as described herein and in our general Privacy Notice.
Updates To This Cookie Notice
We will update this Cookie Notice from time to time. When we make changes to this Cookie Notice, we will change the "Effective Date" at the beginning of this notice. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication unless otherwise provided in the notification.